"Nurturing you and your baby..."
We know just how anxious, excited and concerned expectant and new mothers are. Our empathising staff offers attentive care before, during and after pregnancy, helping you welcome your newborn into the world with a smile. We treat a wide range of medical, surgical, and genetic conditions affecting the health of mothers and/or the fetus. By combining the expertise of our specialists, we also excel in high risk pregnancies, maternal-fetal medicine, medical genetics and reproductive endocrinology.
Treatment and Services
• Preterm labor or preterm, premature rupture of membranes (PROM)
• Gestational diabetes and patients with diabetes
• Gestational hypertension, preeclampsia
• Fetal malpresentation, previous shoulder dystocia
• Consideration of vaginal birth after casarean (VBAC)
• Multifetal gestation
• Intrauterine growth restriction (baby demonstrates poor growth during pregnancy)
• Oligohydramnios, polyhydramnios (too little or too much amniotic fluid)
• Advanced maternal age (mothers older than 35 years at delivery)
• Grand multiparity (more than 5 pregnancies)
• Maternal/fetal medical and surgical conditions often in collaboration with other specialists
• Highly skilled team that manages the most complicated delivery cases including those with severe bleeding before and after delivery using the least interventional techniques