“Specialized treatment for the youngest of our patients...”
When it comes to your children, nothing but the very best healthcare service will do. We know how you never compromise on quality and what’s best for your little ones. Which is why our Pediatric and Neonatology Clinic has the best specialists in the industry, the most advanced NICU equipment in Kuwait, and a 24/7 Urgent Care Centre to ensure our youngest patients a speedy recovery. And it doesn’t end at that. Our concern for the well-being of your children goes well beyond the caring walls of Al Seef through our Preventive Healthcare Program for parents and schools. Be it a neonate, premature infant, toddler, schooler or an adolescent, your children will be treated by a team of seasoned medical professionals on an inpatient, outpatient or day-care basis.
Al Seef Edge
We are a one-stop pediatric healthcare provider for all kinds of pediatric conditions, for infants and children of all ages. Be it general or speciality clinics, acute life threatening illnesses or post-operative care, our state-of-the-art medical technology and highly-experienced medical staff are at service round-the-clock to ensure the wellbeing of your kids. Al Seef’s Pediatric and Neonatology Clinic is the resident childcare expert in Kuwait.
General and Speciality Clinics and Services:
• 7 out-patient pediatric clinics
• 55 general pediatric clinics
• A Baby & Child Wellness clinic
• Pediatric cardiology
• General Pediatric Clinics
• Well baby Clinics
• High risk clinic
• Neonatology clinic
• Pediatric surgery
• Pediatric ENT
• Pediatric dental services
• Pediatric dermatology
• Pediatric gastroenterology & endoscopy
• Pediatric endocrinology
• Pediatric hematology
• Pediatric neurology
• Pediatric rheumatology
• Pediatric pulmonology & allergy
• Our specialised NICU cares for critically ill and premature babies through latest equipment and highly-experienced consultants, specialists and registrars. We hold the distinction of having the most well-fitted and advanced NICU in Kuwait, which comfortably accommodates up to 8 babies under special care and 2 babies in isolated care.
• At all times, our full-time professional paediatricians and nurses are well prepared on stand-by to attend to any urgent or emergency cases at the Urgent Care Center, located for convenience at the Hospital’s ground floor.
• Our pediatric wards housing 13 inpatient rooms, are supervised 24/7 by professional consultants, specialists and registrars.
• Supervised round-the-clock by specialised consultants, registrars and nurses, our well-equipped Nursery accommodates up to 15 babies.
• Preventive Health Education for parents o Equipping parents with the necessary knowledge and information to better tend after their children’s wellbeing is a constant effort at Al Seef. We conduct routine educational programs and sessions to acquaint mothers with the importance of breast-feeding, identifying febrile fits, process of tepid sponging, the importance of proper feeding and balanced diets, timely immunization, advice on hygiene, preventing home accidents, and child safety.